Monday, June 22, 2015

beauty


  
In my world i have so much i in through and deal with without anyone ever getting a hint. this happens to all of us. We wake up everyday at the same time and use the same routine. before we’ve known or realised we’re sitting in the same space, doing that job thats just another routine. the count down clock begins to the time we can leave the desk. In all it we forget of the beauty that makes us humans. the art- exquisite paintings of nothingness, music we are able to create.
My life seems so insignificant as i listened to the song playing. my heart warm, goosebumps covered my body and tears burning my eyelids. this song has been around forever. my sister had the album for over five years and we’d listened to the songs together.
Sometimes the answer is so obvious but means nothing until the time you are ready to see it. i tremble as every note get to my ear drum

No comments:

Post a Comment