Monday, June 22, 2015

sleepless nights 101


  
at the rate i’m going, i could safely say i’m more than capable to teach on insomnia. i spend most of my nights wondering what i’m still doing up late. its crazy how restless i could really be when i had a tiring day.
I hoover about the house at night, watching the shadows, listening to the differents sounds of the African night. i been trying to hear an owl close by. maybe it would be White Knight, the owl we discovered and named.
My thoughts rush through my head with super speed, its exhausting trying to keep track of them. when i don’t keep track of them, they get louder and i have to constantly suppress the urge to shout back at them!
they get almost as annoying as sitting to a woman in the cup who is three times my size but yet she manages to sit partially on my hip and sit close enough to drain air from my lungs. as if thats not enough, every movement is forcing her elbow into my bone. she’s got a cute baby-regardless of that, she still gave me the worst squeeze.
i don’t remember any other time i’ve ever approved the bus driver to drive above the speed limit!
my thoughts are like that woman at the moment, picking into my brain, probably partially my sanity. i close my eyes and see the empty dark space. its such a drag, later today, its going to be a mission to just keep my eyes open, worse of my mind quiet enough to allow me to think of the general household day to day duties and activities. thank goodness for you all you get to learn from me.
so i guess the Q is what do you do when you have insomnia??
A. go pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment