Monday, June 22, 2015

blue smoke


  
i hate it when i feel its time to post up something new and yet there is absolutely nothing going on in my head. Hmmmm, let me rephrase that. I hate it when i try to write something but the only stuff in my head are actually stuff that makes sense. I dont like making sense sometimes, it gets too deep. Who wants to have a serious life in the so-called last 11 months of human survival, supposedly the world does end in a few months time.
Okay so how about an update on what i’m doing in my life at the moment in the beginning of this revolutionary year – if the 2012 end-of-the-world stuff pulls through. Generally i’d have said ” if the 2012 end-of-the-world shit pulls off”, but i’m keeping my tongue clean in case it actually happens and i have to meet almost at the end of the year, the Maker, bigger than all of us, floating in the heavens, kinda blue smokish complexion. I know, but work with me here i’m building an image. He would look down at the group, but seemingly strait at me and say, “Who the fuck said the 2012 stuff is shit!?”
So just to be on the safe side.
Okay, where was i? oh yes – the update. I’ve taken up interest in war movies. I am not sure what exactly about people in camouflage running away and shooting  little yellow sparks at each other with semi-electric weapons. Don’t judge me. Maybe thats why I’ve been having really loud thoughts lately?? I find that most True-life dramas  are war based or a girl that gets kidnapped and others – unsung heroes. But with war movies I fail to figure out though why and how these wars start. Its incredibly fascinating how most of the men walk  in their platoons to fight for a war they barely understand. Then what the hell you fighting for?
How will all those men do in December – if the 2012 end-of-the-world stuff pulls off of course, and they see the blue smoke? by blue smoke i mean the maker’s complexion of him floating the air looking down at us. Don’t you think its kinda silly of me to imagine the Maker blue? I mean “He made us in his own image”, the Bible says. So what human being is blue – well except for the Smurfs and these are the exception. They are all a pretty sweet bundle don’t you think??
Anyway, my point is i don’t want to call him any “human color” in case. But you never know, we may all be shocked when the world does end – if the 2012 end-of-the-world stuff pulls through, and we see the blue smoke floating through the skies. And by blue smoke i mean the maker’s complexion…
“Who the fukk said i was blue!!??”
“…errrmm.”

No comments:

Post a Comment